Tuesday, March 2, 2010

daily grind

I am still a-workin in Othello/ Moses Lake.  Tomorrow will be day 10 in a row... only 10 left until this stretch is over... PHEW.  Stevie and Oly-bug came to visit me last Friday and spent the night in the motel.  Boy does that kid LOVE the pool!  We had a nice time all together, and I was sad to see them go.  Now I am missing them bigtime... but hopefully we can see eachother for a bit this weekend, somehow. 

Feeling very pregnant on the jobsite.  Walking up and down the grade and jumping in and out of trenches and excavation... phew.  Haven't switched over to the elastic wasteband yet so I keep having to hitch up my trousers every few minutes.  But anyway we (me and babydos) are doing well. 

That's pretty much all my brain can think of to write right now. 

Loves from Moses Lake.

2 comments:

James & Kristin said...

You can do it! Only 10 days left! So excited you guys are having another one. We're gonna try to make it up to Lake Wenatchee this summer so it would be fun to see ya! Blessings on you and babydos while you work

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

You're almost there. 10 more days will go in a flash!