Friday, March 12, 2010

whiny whinerson

Yup, I'm still alive.
Yup, I'm still here.  In Othello/Moses Lake I mean.  Seriously.  Still here.
I am tired.  Mentally and emotionally.
I feel like such a whiner because I know that this is something that many many people have to do all the time to make a living.  [and i really don't know how they do it.]  But I'm not going to lie - being away from home for 19 days straight SUCKS.  I miss my baby boy and my husband.  And my home.  And my dogs.   
Anyway, throwing myself a little pity-party here in the motel room right now.  Venting helps me not to get too homesick or cry.
I am hoping that tomorrow we will actually complete the work required to be ready for paving on Monday morning by early afternoon, and I can go home and see Oly before his bedtime.  And not have to work all day Sunday.  That sounds nice to me.  So here's to hoping for a little mental and emotional break!

4 comments:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Monday will be here before you know it! I'm so sorry. That must be even harder while you're preggers. : (

ann said...

Hang in there! You'll be home so soon.

Anonymous said...

Hope you got your much needed break before heading into another week!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Challenge accepted. I'll get workin' on it. : )