Saturday, February 21, 2015

3

How come no one told me how much more work 3 kids was than 2?  Oh wait, all of you did!  I mean, I am glad I ignored y'all or our tiny blessing wouldn't be here right now...  But seriously, where does my time go?  I am sure I'm preaching to the choir when I say that.  If I'm not breaking up an argument between older brothers, cooking, cleaning, or feeding the baby...  then I am at work in Wenatchee, ha ha.

But what was that, that John Lennon said?  "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans"?  So I am working on recognizing that this is life right now -- in the weeds with an infant, figuring out finances and work and play and raising children and school and family.  This small stuff is life so I better figure out how to enjoy it!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

he is getting so big!!! i need some snuggle time soon :)

simply sue said...

Just to let you know...I read these and love all your thoughts and the pics! Love you my dear 😘