Saturday, October 20, 2018

Boob Voyage, Thanks for the Mammeries!

Surgery went well yesterday.  My doc said she was able to remove all necessary known cancer, and it all headed off to pathology to confirm how many lymph nodes were effected.  I spent most of the day in and out of sleep afterwards, as the meds made me quite woozy.  I’ve got these super annoying drains sticking out of my chest bandages that I get to wear for another week.  Better than fluid buildup and infection at removal sites though.  I’m pretty sore, but not in super big pain, as I have some pain meds onboard for a few days.  I am strangely excited to see the scars I get to rock until reconstruction time.  

My friends and family are great, and I had lots of visitors stop in to say hello yesterday :) I wasn’t the best company and I think I fell asleep during a few of the visits (oops) but how nice to be thought of. Christie even drove all the way down just so Forest and Olaf could see me!  And thanks to my sisters and to Charlotte, I got to eat some delicious McGlinns and Thai Restaurant food and skip the hospital meal (though I admit the meatloaf was pretty good as I tried a few bites).  Steve was here with the whole time.  I’m so grateful for him.  I think Steve has some good photos so I’ll post those eventually when I’m back home :). 

God is good and full of blessings in all this.  Love to you all!

5 comments:

Joanna said...

Glad to hear things went well and you’re being well cared for! I hope recovery is rapid and smooth! Praying for you! Love you!

Unknown said...

I think the top positive in all of this is that you are trusting in your surgeon and his/her team. Makes all the difference. Reading, praying, laughing at your blogs and missing the hell out of you. Know that our love is real and with you at all times and we can't wait to see you again, boobless or not! I love you kiddo. Aunt Chris (cuz, or whatever).

Unknown said...

Tena and I are glad to hear everything went well. We will continue to pray for you Steve and family

Margie Wilson said...

Healing and comfort blessings to you.

sarah gomez said...



I never believe in spell caster until I met Dr. Aziza and He save my life.

Wow!!! I can't believe this, Dr Aziza save my life, Dr Aziza is a wonderful man, is like a dream but is real, Dr Aziza Brought back my lost husband after five years that not all, the most surprise thing of it is that he also cured me from

Lungs cancer that was in my body for over five years. call Dr Aziza today if you need any help +234706498892 is also on whats-app
Sarah Gomez, live in Canada, I want to share my testimony of the great work of Dr Aziza 5 years ago I was diagnose with lungs cancer , because of that my husband leaved the house and marry another woman, he left me and our two kids in suffering, I was frustrated in life, no body to help me, I was suffering with my children and my lungs cancer was still eating me up for 5 good years, no body care about me, until one day I goAziza past work, so I copy the email and message him, the email below: drazizaspellhome@gmail.com, I contacted him and tell him my problems, and at that point my problem was in two type, about my lost husband and lungs cancer, I told him everything, and he promise to help me but I will need to present some items, I was thinking am going to be scam, he told me he is not after my money, so I give a try and I send him the materials, I present two types of items to solve the two problems, I was waiting for result, after three days Dr Aziza called me and told me to go and check back in hospital about the Lungs cancer, when I get to the hospital, the test was carried out, and the result came out as NEGATIVE, oh no, oh no, I can't forget the great work of Dr.Aziza, he cured my Lungs cancer after 5 years was so happy and I think that's the end, the following morning someone was on my door knocking when I opened the door, I saw my lost husband crying and begging me to forgive him, wow, it was like a dream, am so happy, I can never forget the great work of Dr Aziza, am going to serve you till the end of my life...
if you want your problems to be solve you can also contact Dr Aziza via email drazizaspellhome@gmail.com you can also mail or whatsapp me for more information sarahgomez266@gmail.com +14378000562