Tuesday, August 24, 2010

41 weeks, 1 day :)

I am still feeling good, which is great!  I would sure like to pop this baby out though...  Good checkup with the doctor yesterday - he is pleased that babydos looks so healthy in there and is totally fine with going to 14 days overdue.  He said after that though, we will talk about an induction date.  So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE everybody pray he comes on his own!  I have castor oil here waiting at the ready, but it will not be used until an induction date is set,  (because I don't really want to use it),  and I am hoping I never have to taste it. 

I am not gaining any weight right now, which is nice, just holding steady at the same spot for about the last 4 weeks.  I think babydos eats all my food, because I am hungry ALL THE TIME.  No seriously.  I have to usually eat breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, another snack, dinner, snack.... then wake up hungry :)  Good gracious.

It is nice to not be at work.  I am enjoying some time in the garden planting, walking, cooking, and of course hanging out with my little man.  Last night I made kohlrabi and squash empanadas.  You'll have to look up kohlrabi on google - I didn't know what it was either until I started looking on the internet.  Pretty tasty though!

Ah, well another start to another day.  Here's to enjoying my last week of being preggers!

1 comment:

gina said...

happy time off! yes - i hope he comes on his own and that you don't have to taste castor oil! haha. :)