Wednesday, August 11, 2010

still here

No baby yet, just FYI :) 

Perhaps you aren't all awaiting this impending arrival as much as I am, but just in case you were wondering, little dude is still happily cooking, and my boss is happy that I am still working. 

Had my 39 week checkup yesterday and everything is still looking good.   Although I did see a new number on the scale - no I do not feel a need to share :)  But my feet aren't swollen so I don't really care what the scale says!  And no PUPP rash this time so I am happy indeed.

Instead of getting antsy for birthing, I decided I am just going to be excited that I have a maximum of 7 days left of work until November 22nd.  WOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Okay, signing out now.  It's 8:40pm.  Nearly bedtime.

1 comment:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

You go back to work on my bday! I hope the little dude makes his appearance for you soon!