Sunday, November 23, 2008

mini steven

Oly looks just like his daddy - everyone says so :) I think maybe he has my eyes? Color anyway. Every now and then he scrunches his face just right and I think he looks like my dad, but most of the time he is a Steve look-alike. I think it's very cute.

So I am thinking that he can't possible look any MORE like Steve... but I was proven wrong! He finally fits into his peewee sized carhartt overalls - and the effect is quite adorable if I do say so myself! Steve had to put his hands in his pockets, but he left them there and just enjoyed hanging out like a real man. Since (also like his father) his torso is long but legs are short, he will have rolled up pants for awhile I think.

1 comment:

ann said...

I think Olaf totally looks like Steve. Kyle thinks he totally looks like YOU!