Monday, April 26, 2010

23 weeks

... and still wearing my pre-preggers jeans!!! woohoo!  (though not for much longer now)  Babydos is a kicker and a snuggler.  He loves to snuggle my bladder so much that I have to pee every 20 minutes some days!  But I don't mind.  He seems to be growing healthy and well.



While we are watching the belly grow and waiting to meet little babydos, I am having lots of fun with the cheeseball :)



We are headed to Wisconsin tomorrow for Ariyl and Travis's wedding!  YAY!  But because I am not yet packed and it's 10:15 (already past bedtime) I am going to say adios, see you in a week.  I will bring back lots of fun pictures of the midwest, I promise.  Until then... 

6 comments:

brooke said...

oh my goodness olaf is too friggen cute!!! i love him cheesin it!! and lady!!! YOU LOOOK AMAZING!!! you are the cutest! all perfectly round belly!!!!

gina said...

very cute!! i think i need to see more pics of your house - is it done?

Joanna said...

You look so cute! So does the cheeseball! Can't wait to come visit!

Anonymous said...

Hey both your babies are adorable!=) You're looking mighty cute too! Have a fun trip.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Awwww, look at that grin. What a doll!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word I can't believe you are still in your pre-pregnancy jeans! I was going to try the rubber band thing, but a friend of mine gave me like 5 pairs of maternity jeans, and they are so comfortable that I have sworn off all clothes that are not either maternity or big or stretchy. :) Hope you have fun at the wedding!