This gal, Lauren, does it every Friday.
I find that they are always interesting to read, and in absence of any other topic, I am going to play along!
1. I am almost 30. (whoa) Motivated, but sometimes lazy. A follower of Jesus. A wifey, and a mommy. A sister and a daughter. A total nerd. A wanna-be master gardener. Urban granola with a hint of redneck.
2. The bravest thing I've ever done was hmmmmmm. My definition of brave might be different than some others. Let's see, jump out of an airplane? No. Climb Mount Rainier? Nah. Very bravest? I think I was pretty brave to flirt with my husband back in the day before we were dating. After all, I was the nerd and he was the super social ladies man. It could have been complete rejection. It paid off though!
3. I feel prettiest when my babies are patting my cheeks and giving me sweet kisses and snuggles. I know they don't care about the lack of mascara or unkempt hair. (Here's to hoping Steve doesn't either!)
4. Something that keeps me awake at night is Forest. Seriously, he needs to get over this cold. Oh, and thinking about the million things I want to accomplish the next day.
5. My favorite meal in the entire world is Oh boy... Anything Italian. I'll go with butternut squash ravioli, good garlic bread, salad, and a glass of a fantastic ($3) bottle of red wine.
6. The way to my heart is showing me you care by doing something very thoughtful for me, remembering tiny details from memories with me in them, or really customizing a gift to show me that you care about the little things in my life.
7. I would like to lose my last 5lbs of baby weight (go P90x!) and then hit Seattle for a major shopping spree. You know, at least $150. That's huge to a momma on a budget! (and goes a long way at Nordstrom Rack).