playing along with Lauren, at the little things we do...
1. My favorite daily responsibility is, feeding Forest his milk. There is nothing sweeter than nursing a baby who is playing with your hair and necklace.
2. My least favorite daily responsibility is, dishes. Luckily if I cook, Steve always cleans up. Oh, also going to work is my least favorite. But I do have to go!
3. My favorite cuisine to eat when going out is definitely thai noodles. Phad thai. Phad kee mow. Phad see ew. (spelling?) 3/4 stars. Oh my goodness yum. With a diet coke. And don't forget the spring rolls with peanut sauce for an appetizer .
4. My favorite cuisine to prepare at home is just about anything. I really don't do one thing best, and don't enjoy one thing best. We eat everything from tuna-noodle casserole to tofu stir fry to steak and potatoes. I do enjoy cooking anything that I can cover in cheese so that I can snack on cheese bits while I cook.
5. Andy Warhol said that everyone is famous for 15 minutes. My claim to fame is Hmmm my little sister was in a Reebok commercial - does that count? I honestly don't think I've had my 15 minutes yet. That's okay with me :) Maybe I will have famous kids instead! .
6. If I could have 3 wishes I would wish to stay at home with my babies instead of work, to be a solid 5.11 climber (ha!) and to be able to eat WHATEVER I want and never gain a pound.!
7. My biggest pet peeve is ...hmmm, crumbs on the counter. No wait, I HATE when people let the toothpaste tube cap get all crusty and full of old toothpaste. Ew! .