Sunday, August 21, 2011

Cousins

Having fun climbing all over at the Moonlight Music Festival in Plain last night.









This little Plain concert morphs just a bit for me each year. It used to be Steve and I could enjoy the music, talk to all our friends and neighbors, and then ride our bikes home in the dark. Even with baby Olaf we were able to do this and just pull him along. It gets a bit harder to do each year. This year Steve was gone. And while there were many lovely family and community members to keep an eye on my children, it is MUCH harder to relax and enjoy. So we didn't stay too long.

Luckily I don't have FOMS (fear of missing something) so I wasn't too disappointed to leave early to put boys to bed. I have discovered that I have a much better time relaxing at home than wrangling two whiny babes just so I can talk to people for a few more minutes! I am looking forward to the day, though, when we can let the boys run a little free-er. But blessed to live in a place where until then, I have lots of helpers!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone. That's right, I an totally technologically hip and with it.

No comments: