Monday, June 8, 2009

eureka, i found it!

I have found the secret to getting my little boy to eat his finger foods... (aka green beans, broccili, cheese, anything he is bored with...) All you have to do is add spaghetti sauce! He loves spaghetti and really anything tomato based (ah, a boy after my own heart... that must be the italian in us. i am almost a quarter you know!). Yup, he just pushed his green beans around and spit them out. And then I smothered them in tomato mushroom spaghetti sauce and voila - he ate them all! Thanks Safeway for making my day!


2 comments:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I haven't even thought of giving my little dude spaghetti sauce yet. I'll have to try that!!

Brooke said...

That is so funny, I do the same thing for Parker! Ha. I have to switch it up sometimes cause he gets bored. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love meeting new people! :)