Tuesday, June 9, 2009

little helper

Yesterday we came home to find half the kitchen cupboards installed -- woohoo! I am saving full kitchen pictures for when they are all in. But for now I thought I'd share some pictures of my little helper. He managed to pull an air hose from a compressor all the way from the living room into my office. Okay, it's not that far, but it did involved three 90-deg corners and a bit of strength. I'm so proud - he loves tools already! Like father, like son. I know the pictures are not the greatest of quality - my little point and shoot didn't think I needed a flash and it's hard to catch a moving kid without one sometimes, as all you parents know :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow..i see a lot of Steve in him when he smiles :)
Great job mom...you're teaching him the basic essentials: cleaning.
Now if he can master cooking you're set.

That's What She Said said...

that last pic is adorable. I love his dimples!

Joanna said...

How fun!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Aren't they the best at helping??