On Independence Day we:
1. Mowed the field around the irrigation heads. Steve really REALLY needed an excuse to borrow Dave's new (old) John Deer. He claimed the weeds were getting "out of control".
2. Drank coffee. Lots of good delicious coffee. With my husband. In the sunshine.
3. Paid bills. What better way to celebrate good old American spirit than to spend money, right?! I swear we are keeping the local economy alive single-handedly with this remodel...
4. Spent all afternoon at Lake Wenatchee with the Cohens! It was so nice just to relax and spend time with good friends who we hadn't seen in awhile.
5. Went to a pool party at Grandma Betty Newell's, hosted by Jaimi and Nick. Saw lots more good friends and family too!
Please enjoy a snapshot of our day.
For some reason these pictures remind of that country song "Redneck Yacht Club"...
I made Steve go back and sit in the water to take this picture... He was screaming like a girl at how cold it was... okay that's a lie, but he sure didn't sit down for long!