Monday, July 20, 2009

jamaica me cRAZY!

Last week was insane. 5 softball games in 5 days. 6 work days out of 7 days (overlapping the 5 games). Let me tell you, the hour long commute was a tough one last week :) But it was all fun, good work done, and softball games won and lost. I am happy to be home every night this week with my little man.

Currently Olaf is eating his supper. He was driving me CRAZY right up until he got food. His new idea of how to get what he wants is to just YELL/cry until I bring him food. It sounds something like this. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Probably because he is just so tired at the end of the day that he's not so creative and just wants to make noise and wants what he wants... but when I get home at 545 it's hard to get (good, nutritious?) food on the table by 6 so he can be in bed by 7... Olaf, jamaica me CRAZY MON!

But I love him.
And he is content now with a blueberry in one hand and a cracker in the other.
Chicken in the oven.
Bottle ready for dessert.
Ah...

I am waiting for some photos then I will share with you all something special that we did a few weeks ago.

Until then.
.jenn.

1 comment:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I feel you. The dude screams his head off until food is in his mouth now!