Friday, October 22, 2010

mishaps

Yesterday at lunch Olaf had some raisins for dessert.  I turned around at one point and saw Olaf putting raisin near his nose and I said "No raisins in the nose Olaf, do you understand?"  He put his hand and the raisin down and said "There's not a raisin in my nose!"  Hmmmm.  He just kept saying "There's not a raisin in my nose!"  Considering whenever he has a poopy diaper he says "I don't have a poopoo!"  it clued me into the fact that there may in fact already be a raisin in there.

After a closer look I saw there WAS a raisin up there.  Holy heck.  I ran upstairs for some tweezers.  When I got back down the raisin had moved a little farther back up there (basically I could just barely see the tip of the raisin.  I still tried with the tweezers but I didn't even touch it due to the squirmy crying toddler.  So we plugged the other nostril and I told Olaf to blow his nose.

Out shot the snotty raisin, across the kitchen. 
Really hoping he didn't think it was funny enough to try again!

3 comments:

gina said...

lol! what did he say after it came out?

jennifer said...

Gina - he said "can I have that?" NICE.

gina said...

too funny!!