Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Small Victories

Victory #1 -- I buttoned my first pair of pants since last December today.  Good gracious it felt GOOOOOD!  The rest (of the two pairs that my thighs fit into) are still being buttoned with the ol' hair tie trick.  Of course I can button them, but then I have a muffin top sticking out, so I prefer to continue to use the hair tie.   Anyway.

My other small victory is that I jogged today.  Only about a mile and a half.  And I got a side-ache and had to walk parts of it.  But still - it was jogging!  I left both boys with Steven... Forest was screaming when I left.  Not easy for a mom to walk out on...  But I knew he was fine and Steven is a great papa, so I left.  And when I came back he was asleep! 

Now I am sore.  Even though I stretched.  I guess that's what I get for not really exercising except walking for the last 10 months :)

3 comments:

gina said...

good job, jenn!! :)

ann said...

I'll be looking to you as inspiration come January! Nice work, Jenn!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Way to go lady! You should be proud!