Monday, March 16, 2009

olaf, trygve, ingrid... little vikings

This weekend the Sorensens came from Seattle to offer their help and support in our building project. Haakon spent ALL DAY Sunday (AND some of Saturday night) helping Steve sand in the house, while Jenny and I caught up over coffee while wrangling the 3 kiddos in the camper. (no small feat if you consider its size + their energy).

I LOVED watching the cousins interact and play. I see best buddies in the making (hopeful). I hope to soon have the rest of the crew of cousins here to play!


Could there be cuter kids? All three are blue eyed blondies... think they perhaps have some Swedish and Norweigan heritage? I think so.

Thanks Jenny Sue and Haakon for taking your entire weekend to help us out and spend time with us. I had a lovely time chatting with you both and seeing your beautiful kiddos! Glad you made it home safe during the crazy March blizzard.

1 comment:

brooke said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! seriously cute cute chillins! that little gal has amazing eyes! so pretty!!